COVID-19 Impact on Sunset Hill Stoneware
Sunset Hill Stoneware Status
Due to the COVID-19 virus, orders may experience delays due to a reduction in our operational and manufacturing capabilities. Our priority is providing our employees a safe working environment to mitigate the spread of the virus which includes a reduction in manufacturing and employees working from home.
Order Status: Please email your representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Health Precautions
We recommend that you follow guidance from your local community and public health officials, as well as agencies such as the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control, including travel advisories and other prevention recommendations.
CDC guidelines encourage the following preventative actions, which are also applicable to preventing the spread of many viruses:
- Stay home if feeling unwell, developing a cough, or running a fever
- Practice hand hygiene, including frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practice respiratory etiquette, including covering cough and sneezes with a tissue, and then disposing of the tissue in the trash
- Clean frequently touched surface and objects daily (including tablets and cell phones)
- Perform self-monitoring, and seek medical care immediately if feeling unwell